Thursday, July 22, 2010

The List

There are 35 days left of summer. Every day goes by quickly, sinking into the past. Memorable things have happend, but none seem suficiant enough to make this summer one to remember. I want to do things that will become imortal in the minds of everyone who witnesses them. I want to create storys my grandchildren will want me to tell. I want to have the best 35 days anyone could ever have. This is why over the next 5 weeks I will be compleating a to do list created by me and a few friends of things that we have always wanted to do. Some may seem rediculous, but we will do each task with smiles on our faces. I will be posting blogs of the events as well as pictures on this site. I will also discuss the events live on my twitter page. http://twitter.com/zoeblast Follow me as I compleat all my timeless tasks! Also leave me comments on my efforts. Every opinion is apreciated.
The list of things to do before summer ends is as follows:

1. Have a whipcream fight

2. Have a shopping cart race

3. Hold a "honk if you..." sign on the side of the road

4. Go camping in my backyard

5. Sell pancakes at a roadside stand

6. Stay up all night

7. Run through random people's yard sprinklers

8. Have a game night

9. Play capture the flag in the walmart

10. Draw with chalk in a parkinglot

11. Have a water gun fight

12. Play on a slip'n'slide using paint instead of water

13. Play in a fountan

14. Watch the sun rise

15. Jello wrestle in a kiddie pool

16. Hold a picture scavenger hunt

17. Have a Sumo fight

18. Host a dinner party

19. Play dress up in public

20. Do improv

They will be done in no spacific order, but in 35 days all shall be compleated!

No comments:

Post a Comment